Liebster Award Nominees; Spotlighting More Cool Blogs

Yes, yes I know I’m behind schedule. Its been a tough week.  So without further adieu…

liebster-award

liebster-award (Photo credit: The Survival Woman)

My Liebster Award nominees are:

•  KimTerry   by Kim Terry who has way better photos than I do!
  • addpositively  the lighter side of ADD told by a chick who definitely knows her funny
  • 18channels  living with ADHD isn’t easy, especially when you aren’t given a diagnosis until later in life, but Katy Rollins is doing it and doing it well.
  • TheWhineList  by S. Trevor Swenson whose views on life, idiots, and the comedy therein, make me crack a smile with every post
  • Yeahthtsme  addicted to chaos, oh most definitely, and one blog I check often
  • CrazieTown  hilarious family adventures (and I know my funny family stuff) by the Mayor of Crazie Town, Teresa Vratil
  • CoolDrifterMusicMotel  wherever you may be in your musical journey, you can always find a room at Cool Drifter Music Motel. Ask for Blake, he’ll be able to help ya out.

The 11 questions for the nominees:

1. Favorite phrase?

2. What is your biggest pet peeve?

3. What’s made you proud, of you lately?

4. What was the most daring thing you’ve ever done?

5.  If you could do one thing over-what would it be?

6. Do you have a song that you consider to be your all time favorite?

7. Do you think that I can successfully feed peanut butter to a yapping dog and have peace for maybe 15 minutes?

8. Do you have an irrational fear of something? (Mine is of flying, which is utterly silly, because how can you be afraid of something you’ve never done before?)

9. What one thing do you most want to complete, or alternatively, kick to the curb this year?

10. When you have a terrible,  horrible, no good very bad day- what do you turn to or do, that comforts you and calms you?

11. Did you ever read something that moved you so much, that you can remember the day you read it, what it was about, and how you feel it changed your perspective around you?

And I’m spent. Be sure to check these blogs. You’ll be glad you did!

Thanks again to Marilyn Davis for her nomination

17 comments on “Liebster Award Nominees; Spotlighting More Cool Blogs

• CeeLee says:

This is something that we pass around here on WP,
      both as a way of showing off new blogs that rock
      as well as recognizing good writing. :)

I received mine last week and am passing it on to you.
      No worries, LOL It’s not a spam thing.
      I’ve posted the rules towards the bottom of that post,
      it’s easy to do and no obligation if you’d rather not. :)

• CeeLee says:

Very welcome dah’ling ;)

1. Thank you SO much for this. I am thrilled and honored to be listed among such great writers. You have made my day!

• CeeLee says:

You are most welcome :)

All I did though, was to spotlight
      what you do so very well.

I know I enjoy reading you-
      I know others will too.

2. jackchaser says:

I think I commented before but thanks again. Very glad I made the top of the list and will happily accept your accolades.

• CeeLee says:

Hey, I’m a fan and you are most welcome LOL
      I tend to like good stuff and yours? Yep.
      No need to fill in the blanks there.
      I know people will be glad they found your blog :)

• jackchaser says:

I appreciate your efforts to spread my particular brand of humor. Thanks again

3. kimterry says:

Thanks for the nomination, CeeLee. How do I transfer this award. to my blog?

• CeeLee says:

Hi there! :)
      The easiest way I’ve found is…
      (remember I’m tech challenged and a noob myself)
      to right click on the pic of the award and save it
      to your computer.

Open up a new draft of a post, hit the add media
      and upload it, like you would to add a pic to a post.
      You can enter the unique URL to my post if you like
      or anyone who’s posted about that award and voila! LOL

If you want to add it to your sidebar, just copy the text html
      and add it to one of those widgets for arbitrary text.
      It should work for you :)

• kimterry says:

Okay, thanks, CeeLee. Having been nominated for one other blogger award, I was trying to remember how to do it. (I’m being a “renegade” teacher, right now; while my college students are prewriting for their next papers, I’m on WP. *slaps wrist* Bad teacher!)

• CeeLee says:

Hey no problem and LOL
      Renegade teacher, I like it! :)
      I come from a long line of teachers~
      I’m just not one. Heh
      That’s a good thing for the education society ;)

4. Is there a cash prize too?

5. [...] I would like to thank CeeLee from Swim In The Adult Pool http://swimintheadultpool.com/2013/02/20/liebster-award-nominees-spotlighting-more-cool-blogs/ for my nomination for the Liebster Blog Awards.  I chuckle when I read her posts and often LMAO. [...]

6. Redo You Project says:

As a Liebster winner from the past, I congratulate you! It’s nice to have others recognize your efforts and work!

Jeff

I love comments as much as a duck loves a June bug

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s