Yes, yes I know I’m behind schedule. Its been a tough week. So without further adieu…
My Liebster Award nominees are:
- The Things I See From Up Here from tree punching to dildo fights, he sees it all
- Living With ADHD by a talented guy named Will
- KimTerry by Kim Terry who has way better photos than I do!
- Skhylar Airing Live written about single motherhood, with all of it’s joys and woes
- addpositively the lighter side of ADD told by a chick who definitely knows her funny
- countingducks beautifully written reflections on life
- 18channels living with ADHD isn’t easy, especially when you aren’t given a diagnosis until later in life, but Katy Rollins is doing it and doing it well.
- TheWhineList by S. Trevor Swenson whose views on life, idiots, and the comedy therein, make me crack a smile with every post
- Yeahthtsme addicted to chaos, oh most definitely, and one blog I check often
- CrazieTown hilarious family adventures (and I know my funny family stuff) by the Mayor of Crazie Town, Teresa Vratil
- CoolDrifterMusicMotel wherever you may be in your musical journey, you can always find a room at Cool Drifter Music Motel. Ask for Blake, he’ll be able to help ya out.
The 11 questions for the nominees:
1. Favorite phrase?
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
3. What’s made you proud, of you lately?
4. What was the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
5. If you could do one thing over-what would it be?
6. Do you have a song that you consider to be your all time favorite?
7. Do you think that I can successfully feed peanut butter to a yapping dog and have peace for maybe 15 minutes?
8. Do you have an irrational fear of something? (Mine is of flying, which is utterly silly, because how can you be afraid of something you’ve never done before?)
9. What one thing do you most want to complete, or alternatively, kick to the curb this year?
10. When you have a terrible, horrible, no good very bad day- what do you turn to or do, that comforts you and calms you?
11. Did you ever read something that moved you so much, that you can remember the day you read it, what it was about, and how you feel it changed your perspective around you?
And I’m spent. Be sure to check these blogs. You’ll be glad you did!
Thanks again to Marilyn Davis for her nomination
- Liebster Award (susiemeserve.com)